Brandon Hernández 9 a.m., Aug. 21
Arnold & Maria's Son Hospitalized After Surfing Accident
Christopher Schwarzennegger, the 13-year-old son of the freshly split celebrity power couple, has been hospitalized after a surfing accident.
According to TMZ, the young Terminator suffered multiple broken bones and a collapsed lung as a result of the Malibu accident. Both parents have been regular visitors and "in spite of the divorce, the entire family has come together as a unit in dealing with Christopher's accident."
Not since Chaz (nee Chastity) Bono has an offspring pushed back this hard against a parent's dictum. I don't want to pick on a kid, and while my heartfelt wishes go out for a speedy recovery, didn't Arnold Schwarzenegger feather his political ambitions by heading up the National Youth Physical Fitness Program?
Surfboard?! It looks more like this kid had an accident at the Hometown Buffet smorgasbord. You know what you should do, Arnold? Try a little less politicking and a little more parenting and maybe your calorically-challenged son will start looking up to you instead of Col. Sanders.
More like this:
- A Dusting of Dandruff from The Reader Christmas Party — Dec. 16, 2011
- 100 Worst Album Covers of All Time — May 25, 2011
- Baby Daddy Schwarzenegger comes clean about love child — May 17, 2011
- Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver decide to terminate marriage? — May 10, 2011
- Speed Kills — June 22, 2000