Daniel Powell 1:06 p.m., Jan. 22
Free Outdoor Screening of Megamind Saturday Night
Tomorrow night, the CommCinema traveling picture show stops at the Tierrasanta Community Park for Time Warner Cable's "Moonlite Movies" free outdoor screening of Megamind.
I'll be projecting the show, and while it's doubtful that I'll make it all the way through another viewing of Megamind (I showed it at least six times last year), it's a sure bet that I'll be leading the laughs for the pre-show short, Ralph Phillips in Chuck Jones' From A to Z-z-z-z.
The festivities (and they are bountiful) kick-off at 5 p.m. with the short and feature hitting the screen at around 8:15 p.m. The Tierrasanta Community Park is located in San Diego at 11220 Clairemont Mesa Blvd. For more information call 858-573-1393 or visit TWC's "Social Responsibility" page.
More like this:
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Three Stooges — Dec. 8, 2011
- The Title or Trailer Game 2: The New Batch — Nov. 7, 2011
- Comic-Con Days 1 - 4 Photo Funnies — July 25, 2011
- Anatomy Of An Ad Campaign: Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs — July 25, 2011
- Cinepolis: the Bar & Menu — July 21, 2011