Don Bauder 7:30 a.m., April 23
Set phasers to Ornery.
Oh, my. David Elliott has a thing or two to say about Cowboys & Aliens -- none of 'em good, but all of 'em entertaining. Here is a sample: "Ah, [Harrison] Ford - the smoking brand on this cow butt." Yee-haw! He's much more impressed with The Tree, and with The Guard, and with Another Earth.
More like this:
- DVD/Cable TV Roundup 1971-2011 – a 12-pack of mini movie reviews — Sept. 17, 2013
- Lost gems of the ‘60s: Gates to Paradise (1968) with Jenny Agutter, Pauline Challoner — Nov. 27, 2012
- Movie Poster Rejects You've Never Seen: Jaws, Batman, Supergirl, more — May 22, 2012
- Review: The Smurfs — Aug. 1, 2011
- Looks like we've found our Grouchy Smurf... — June 14, 2011