Jeff Smith 2:15 p.m., July 27
- Community Blog
- As the Sun Cafe goes on
Update Little Falls, MN 10/10/2009
- My God Judy!, it's 25 F and snowing here. Went to the Flyers football game last night and we won 28 to 12 against Fergus Falls. The city looks like the evaporator coil did in the Sun Cafe when the humidity outside was too high and we opened the door to the walk-in to often.
- Barack Obama as a recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize!. Even as a Republican I have to admire president Obama for reaching global honor. I question the rejection by Europe of George W Bush's attempt to put global peace in the hands of Faith in Christ as presented in traditional Eastern orthodox Catholicism of Moscow which has been trying to unify Europe for 2009 years. As a prayer of Norway, I don't think so, as most of Norway is not orthodox. Ref: Star Tribune, 10/10/09
- I seen the Moon hit by the rocket on ABC news on the internet. The simulation would have been accepted by the public more if it's scientific geographical proof was explained more and the predicted flash by the rocket was down sized a little. We all know the moon has been mapped .
- The latest news on China, is that they now have invested $2.1E12 in US treasury notes.
More like this:
- Update Little Falls 10/30/2009 — Oct. 30, 2009
- Update Little Falls 10/29/2009 — Oct. 29, 2009
- Update Little Falls 10/21/09 — Oct. 21, 2009
- Update Little Falls 10/20/2009 — Oct. 20, 2009
- Update from Little Falls as we have the second frost 10/8/2009 — Oct. 8, 2009