Matt Potter 4:30 p.m., Oct. 27
- Community Blog
- As the Sun Cafe goes on
Update Little Falls 10/29/2009
- A new way to create 3-D TV. Ref: Star Tribune, 10/28/09 page D5
- Seen the Arls I-X rocket space vehicle to replace the space shuttle in the back-to the -moon program.
- On Mars, seen the spirit rover on Oct 11. Seen the Noctis labyrinthus area. Found the lava flows in the Daedalia Planum near the Arsia volcano.
- Lake Minnetonk's former Pillsbury, estate with 40,000 sq. ft. mansion and 13 acres, built in 1918 is up for auction here in Minnesota.
- President Lee Myung-bak's wants to move ahead with the country's $100E9 robot industry by 2018. Seoul will increase its R&D budget by 10% to $10E9/yr.
It is almost Nov. and we still have weather in the 50 degrees and raining. The leaves are falling from all the leaf trees big time now and some are without leaves. The squirrels are working over time now to store food for the winter. The crows seem to by very active and I see a blue- jay sometimes. I see the temperature in San Diego at the former Sun Cafe is about the same as it is here in Little Falls. The Canadian Geese and Mallards are haveing fun in the Mississippi river just out back of my apartment.Happy Halloween to all and with love to Judy.
Hey Judy I have been calling Ken Cilch of the former Wyatt Earp Museum and telling him of my new future and talking about You and me too. He wishes us well and may talk to you some time if he sees you around.