Ian Anderson 4:01 p.m., Feb. 20
Gloria Allred: "Bob Filner sexually harassed me."
Attorney for woman bringing sexual harassment suit against Bob Filner comes forward with story of her own.
This is getting ridiculous.
"As I made clear in my initial press conference," says Gloria Allred, attorney for Irene McCormack Jackson, Bob Filner's former communications director and the first woman to come forward with specific charges of sexual harassment on the Mayor's part, "I had no intention of ever having any direct contact with Bob Filner. I intended to work with him through his attorney, in keeping with all known standards of professionalism. But somehow, he found me."
More like this:
- City thanks Peggy Shannon for not suing — March 4, 2014
- Feel the Beat — Oct. 24, 2013
- Allred wants council to nix deal with Filner — Aug. 22, 2013
- Filner, Goldsmith slated to meet tomorrow — Aug. 18, 2013
- Jan Goldsmith's "Hair": "Bob Filner sexually harassed me." — July 26, 2013