Don Bauder 3:30 p.m., Jan. 21
Kevin Faulconer: "We can't run San Diego's government because we can't stop thinking about Bob Filner's sexual hijinks."
"Who gives a crap about roads and water and garbage like that when there are groped breasts and tongued throats to be considered?"
PRESS CONFERENCE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW - "Our taxpayers deserve a City Council that can do its work without having to constantly think and talk about sexy sex sexual sex harrassment, with all its sexy sexiness. MY GOD THERE IS SO MUCH SEX. I can't get anything done. I issue memos about sex. I ask questions about sex. I hold press conferences about sex. Everything I do is about sex. You can kiss your government goodbye, San Diego, until we get this sex out of the way. And when you do kiss your government goodbye, please use tongue. I mean, Bob Filner wants you to use tongue! Sex! Government! The Mayor must resign!"
More like this:
- Feel the Beat — Oct. 24, 2013
- Ghost of Richard Nixon holds press conference: "You won't have Bob Filner to kick around any more." — Aug. 23, 2013
- Gloria Allred: "Bob Filner sexually harassed me." — July 26, 2013
- Faulconer: "There's a land called France, where the naked ladies dance..." — July 22, 2013
- Go Bob Go!!! Don't resign Filner! We the people need you now more than ever! — July 16, 2013