Susan Luzzaro 9 p.m., Aug. 20
PRI = Permitting [Once-] Restricted Intoxicants
Newly Elected Mexican President Vows to Fight Organized Crime By Legalizing Drugs
Populace Prefers PRI's Promise of Prompt Pacification Over PAN's Policy of Protracted Punishment
Pena Nieto: "For too long, the cartels' wars have been Mexico's wars, as innocent civilians and municipal governments were caught in the crossfire. But now, the cartels' business is Mexico's business, and a new era of peace and prosperity can begin."
"You can't tell, but I am totally baked right now."
More like this:
- Sinaloa drug cartel names U.S. Attorney Duffy its Woman of the Year — Feb. 28, 2013
- Sinaloa Cartel Opens "Foie Gras Feeding Tube" Into U.S. — July 3, 2012
- "Hotel Halcon" Haunted House Harvests Horrified Howls — Oct. 25, 2011
- "Mommy, why are they shooting at us again?" — April 1, 2009
- Legalize It! — March 23, 2000