Dorian Hargrove 4:30 p.m., June 24
PRI = Permitting [Once-] Restricted Intoxicants
Newly Elected Mexican President Vows to Fight Organized Crime By Legalizing Drugs
Populace Prefers PRI's Promise of Prompt Pacification Over PAN's Policy of Protracted Punishment
Pena Nieto: "For too long, the cartels' wars have been Mexico's wars, as innocent civilians and municipal governments were caught in the crossfire. But now, the cartels' business is Mexico's business, and a new era of peace and prosperity can begin."
"You can't tell, but I am totally baked right now."
More like this:
- FastPass border crossing initiative falls flat — Aug. 28, 2015
- Sinaloa drug cartel names U.S. Attorney Duffy its Woman of the Year — Feb. 28, 2013
- Sinaloa Drug Cartel Controls 16 Mexican States Including Baja California — Jan. 3, 2012
- "Hotel Halcon" Haunted House Harvests Horrified Howls — Oct. 25, 2011
- We'd Like to Know More About Our Policemen — April 20, 2000