Matthew Lickona 7:30 p.m., Sept. 17
Sinaloa Cartel Opens "Foie Gras Feeding Tube" Into U.S.
Underground Pipeline Will Carry Banned Foodstuff Across Mexican Border and Into American Bellies
Cartel underling: "It's not like we're force-feeding them; we're just sating an appetite. Americans seem to lack the natural gag reflex that would tell them to stop eating this incredibly fatty liver preparation. And now that it's illegal in California, they're willing to pay us for the privilege."
More like this:
- New UC head Janet Napolitano: "I believe the children are the future... of homeland security." — July 24, 2013
- Area hacker releases statement on "Operation Peekaloo" — June 20, 2013
- Sinaloa drug cartel names U.S. Attorney Duffy its Woman of the Year — Feb. 28, 2013
- Citing poor ticket sales, Mayoral candidates warn of possible television blackout for debates. — Sept. 13, 2012
- Minority Report: Manuel vs. Manny — Dec. 28, 2011