Matt Potter 1:30 p.m., Sept. 1
As part of 10-year celebration, SanDiegoCityBeat dings Reader cover stories.
From Ms. Beak's "San Diego Munch" column on "10 media vampires that should have been spiked long ago":
"9. Reader cover stories. OK, we get it. They are different. Quirky. But after all these years of staking out the esoteric high ground, would it really kill the editors to run a cover story that people may actually want to read?"
More like this:
- Special interactive feature: help us choose the drug-related cop joke — June 20, 2014
- Happy Hour Guide 2014 — March 5, 2014
- Alt-Sexy? — Feb. 14, 2014
- U-T San Diego scrambles to cover up Copley death story snafu — Nov. 21, 2012
- San Diego Reader Announces Name Change — Jan. 3, 2012