Login to rate this photo!
Home of the first Methodist church in San Diego, c. 1890. Located on the northeast corner of Fourth Avenue and Broadway, the church was first a wooden structure built in 1870 on land donated by ...
Marty Graham 3:30 p.m., Dec. 4
Andrew Hamlin 2:58 p.m., Dec. 4
Ed Bedford 1:30 p.m., Dec. 4
Dave Good 1 p.m., Dec. 4
Matt Potter 12:33 p.m., Dec. 4
© 2013 San Diego Reader. All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission.