Content for Tuesday, September 10, 2013
- On the Boardwalk
- San Diego County deputy said she got body-slammed
- Debajo del Cuero: shooting the motorcycle outlaws of Tijuana
- Heart & Trotter: whole animal butchery to open in North Park
- Studio collagist Jacques Kapralik created the fabric of Hollywood ballyhoo
- Tokyo Playground heading for the Gaslamp
- To gift or not to gift. City Attorney's Office questioned donation of homeless shelter but was silent for Sunroad land giveaway
- Johnny "V" Vernazza to perform at Iwakuni Summer Music in Japan on September 21
- Crisis in the aisle: blogger calls cops over texting twit
- Solana Beach woman arrested on numerous fraud charges
- Carl DeMaio paid for polling in possible mayoral run
- Manchester minion, other famous figures of San Diego crime and scandal fork over for Faulconer
- Mayoral hopefuls Alvarez, Fletcher speak at labor-organized immigration reform event
News & Stories
Invite to a barbecue and baptism
Some months back, after I left Freeway Insurance, my brother got me a job as a pedicab driver downtown. I didn't want to take it, but it was a job and I needed to make ...
Ethel Smyth brings it to Holst
Let’s get on with England. Ethel Smyth versus Holst doesn't appear to be much of a contest except for the fact that Ethel Smyth is one of only two women who will be competing in ...
Books, barrels and a boisterous beer fest lead this week’s suds affairs
September 11 | Book Signing and Beer Release: A prolific writer whose work I very much enjoy, Joshua Bernstein, is stopping by Green Flash’s tasting room to sign copies of his book, The Complete Beer ...