Content for Saturday, July 13, 2013
- Roseville Cozinha unveils summer cocktail menu
- ListenSD brings Miami Horror to Comic-Con
- La Jolla couple give generously to son in Congress
- UP, UP AND AWAY IN MY PRETTY BALLOONS
- We are being bullied into accepting a resignation from Filner: This is not a dictatorship
- Giants stomp the Padres in bizzaro-filled game
- Todd Gloria Mayoral signs ready pre-Pride and Filner has NOT even resigned!!
News & Stories
Here's an easier way to get your Baja fix.
Many travelers still want to visit Baja California, but are concerned with safety or even bored with Tijuana day trips. A great alternative is to skip Tijuana and head to Ensenada for a weekend stay. ...
Recording from Pioneer Park says “Don’t stand on it”
A new paranormal investigation group has popped up in Ocean Beach, and they are willing to help you determine who has been haunting your house, free of charge. Jennifer Kacizak, self-proclaimed “Grave Babe,” is the ...
Promised and failed to deliver pirated internet
Police captured a man who reportedly confessed to murdering a TJ techie after he failed to properly hook up the killer and his four-man crew to the red mundial (internet) in Tijuana. The alleged killer, ...