Content for Tuesday, May 8, 2012
- Oscar's Mexican Seafood
- DJ Tiësto to Spin at Hard Rock Hotel Pool Party May 20
- Tiger! Tiger! — Bite this Po' Boy Oyster Sammy
- Mustard Flowers and Licorice Plants
- Mundell Lowe Quartet at Jazz Live, May 15
- San Diegans Give Big to Romney Super PAC but Not to Obama's
- Not this time, sweet Amtrak deal
- The Electric Healing Sound's Debut Video - "Tangled Up"
- Gays v. Feminists?
- San Marcos H.S. Rated 11th in Country by Magazine
- Interview: Austin Vickers on his film People vs. The State of Illusion
- $10 Lunch: Noodles & Company
- Private Military Facility Plan Dies in the Desert
- Anger and Police at Sweetwater Union HS District Meeting
- Crooked nose
- Indie Fertility: Five Local Bands to Listen To
- The Cast Looks at Brownie Points
- Lobbyists for Irwin Jacobs-Backed Balboa Park Road Project Rack Up $34,000 in Fees
- NRC Not Receptive to San Onofre Reactivation Proposal
- Chicken, Waffles, and a Ton of Butter at Bootleggers
News & Stories
This story begins while I was watching a game at Tilted Kilt here in San Diego. A friend hears of my plans to visit the Philippines and immediately, without pausing, utters two fateful words (that ...
Three hours from San Diego, east of the Anza-Borrego desert, lies the Salton Sea. When stopped by border patrol on our first drive out to the sea, the officer seemed surprised by our destination. “You ...
Recipe by Reese Hay, Executive Chef, Andaz San Diego
Chicken drumettes with chimichurri, from the kitchen of chef Reese Hay.
Over 250 surfers joined the memorial paddle-out to honor Junior Seau on Sunday, May 6. The Oceanside beach, in front of the former San Diego Charger linebacker’s home, was packed with two to three thousand ...
A 34-year-old man was arrested at the Walgreens store located at 3005 Midway Drive early Saturday, May 5, after he allegedly stabbed another person in the head at a nearby apartment complex. The suspect also ...
Dingle, the northernmost of three peninsulas along the southwest coast of Ireland, was annointed “the most beautiful place in the world” by National Geographic Traveler a few years ago. It had been recommended to me ...