Content for Sunday, July 22, 2012
- Diane Moser Quartet Lights Up The Back Room
- Walking on Coals Backfires at Tony Robbins Event
- Tales of an Insomniac: Busted Head
- Zoot Suit at SD Rep
- Hillcrest Farmers Market
- Notes: Amateur Bartenders, La Jolla Tasting Menus, etc....
- In Twelve Wild Innings, Padres Lose to Rockies
- Kim Fowley Turns 73, Says He's "Preparing For Death"
- Local Neil Diamond Impersonator Back From 6-Week Euro Tour
News & Stories
The Atherton Tablelands sit high up in the Great Dividing Range west of the tropical coast of Queensland, Australia. The popular attractions of the coast draw most of Australia's tourism – but inland, there are ...
At 10:30 a.m. on July 21, a 79-year-old pilot from Gillespie Field, in his home-built airplane, experienced an engine problem. He realized that he was not going to make it back to Gillespie Field so ...