Content for Tuesday, July 17, 2012
- Balboa Park shuts down main part of park to the public for private philanthropist Gala
- The Burning of Rome: Incredible Minds
- Fast Food in Barrio Logan: Rolando's Taco Shop
- Baja California Appoints Attorney General Delegate
- Mark Hamill: "Young Romney, You Are Not a President Yet"
- Mid-Year Reports Show Bilbray Campaign With Sizable Cash Lead over Peters
- What The Mayoral Candidates Say About Open Government
- San Diego Foreclosure Woes Continue
- Wherefore Art Thou, Richard III?
- My Experience coming out of the closet
- Beer Touring: Fezziwig's Brewing
- Free Museum Tuesday
- Till Warner Bros. Cry, "Gatsby, Gold-Hatted, Thrice-Tanking Gatsby, We Must Reboot You!"
- The Coffee and Tea Collective: Grand Opening Party Tonight
- Navajo Community Planning Group Rejects Development Project In Grantville
- Sketch of Sexual Assault Suspect Released
- Mike Keneally Takes XTC For New Full-Length (Drops July 24)
News & Stories
I flew over Ocotillo on July 17 to check out reports that recent construction roads and footings for the planned 100-plus wind-turbine towers had adversely affected the natural drainage for the village. Last Thursday, July ...
My heart’s pumping, adrenaline is flowing and I am smack dab in the middle of a full-fledged war. A huge bonfire rages, growing larger with each passing moment, and the ground has become littered with ...
The past few years, I’ve encountered a sweet picture of my wife’s parents’ wedding on the wall in their living room – a distinctly ‘70s vintage scene set in none other than the San Diego ...
Late Thursday night, July 12, a group of high school students and/or college-age people entered a vacant rental home at 4781 Mt. Cervin Drive in Clairemont. They reportedly moved the “For Rent” sign, broke a ...