Ian Anderson 6 p.m., July 29
Mark Hamill: "Young Romney, You Are Not a President Yet"
The Force is with Republican Presidential front-runner Mitt Romney, but according to the actor who played Luke Skywalker in Star Wars-z-z-z, he is not a President yet.
After spending far too much time espousing the virtues of Superman and Zorro to a reporter at Comic-Con, Mark Hamill almost makes up for the awfulness of the last 3 SW pictures by likening Romney to The Thing (Carpenter, not Nyby, I'm sure).
"He only imitates human behavior," Hamill observes, "he's not actually human himself."
Hamill concludes that Americans would be "insane" to vote for anyone but Barack Obama. If not, may the remorse be with you.
More like this:
- Late Nite Howl "Days Have Gone" Video — Feb. 23, 2012
- The WEBA Paradox: SDG&E Wildfire Settlement with CPUC Contradicts Utilities' Response to Filed Protests — April 26, 2010
- Aguirre Intervention in SDG&E WEBA Application? — April 21, 2010
- Gardens, a Caterpillar, and a Dog — March 19, 2009
- Saturday on the Sand — Jan. 31, 2009