Don Bauder 5:30 p.m., March 10
Mark Hamill: "Young Romney, You Are Not a President Yet"
The Force is with Republican Presidential front-runner Mitt Romney, but according to the actor who played Luke Skywalker in Star Wars-z-z-z, he is not a President yet.
After spending far too much time espousing the virtues of Superman and Zorro to a reporter at Comic-Con, Mark Hamill almost makes up for the awfulness of the last 3 SW pictures by likening Romney to The Thing (Carpenter, not Nyby, I'm sure).
"He only imitates human behavior," Hamill observes, "he's not actually human himself."
Hamill concludes that Americans would be "insane" to vote for anyone but Barack Obama. If not, may the remorse be with you.
More like this:
- Dept. of Final Bows: Jonathan Winters and Orson Welles — July 31, 2013
- Pitchfork Spears The Soft Pack, Applauds Dum Dum Girls — Sept. 25, 2012
- Dig a Hole: Dick Clark — April 19, 2012
- Anchorman Sequel Gets Green Light — March 29, 2012
- Mike Pinto EP Release Party Nov. 23 @ House of Blues — Nov. 14, 2011