Content for Monday, July 9, 2012
- Todd Gloria sells his soul and the city of SD to the Devil and votes for Jacob's devastating plan
- We Were Just Joking
- Bodhi Tree Mikado
- Dig a Hole: Ernest Borgnine
- Sundays real excitement
- Ensemble Off n On + Leonard Patton: Live
- Between Heaven and Hellboy
- Make this Movie: The Dark Knight Returns
- Spud’n Shipwreck at Wonderbread
- Are Navy Practices Killing/Deafening Sealife?
- A Game of Drones: RoboSub Competition Comes To San Diego
- Seeing Balboa Park
- Mexico’s President-Elect Not in Favor of Drug Legalization
- Today in Merchandising: Barbie Pussy Galore
- Share what we consume...
- Squires Cafe and Deli
- Most Interesting
- Brunch at Sessions Public
- Time Trial
- Key Sanders and Horn Political Operative Signs on with Pro-Jacobs Balboa Park Committee
- Barracuda Grill
- The Amazing Box Office
- Local Writer Lands Gene Simmons Comic Book Gigs
- Bridgepoint's Ashford Denied Accreditation; Stock Plummets
- LA Credit Card Counterfeiters Caught at Local Casino
News & Stories
The California Coastal Commission will meet in Chula Vista on Wednesday, July 11; however, the Chula Vista Bayfront Master Plan will not be addressed until their August meeting, which will be held in Santa Cruz. ...
There are events that happen occasionally while traveling that are destined to remain mysterious and unexplained. It may be a chance encounter, a brush with fate, or something that brings to mind the Shakesperean quote ...