Content for Tuesday, October 4, 2011
- Why Occupy San Diego?
- James Farm Wows Anthology Crowd
- Art Fag Releases Colleen Green 12" Cujo EP
- Ubehebe Dreams
- 2nd Annual Horrible Imaginings Film Festival Poised to Extend Halloween Season
- The Conspiracist Speaks!
- Those Crazy Cats
- Santos, Lost and Found
- "Fallen Star" Is Latest Addition to UCSD's Stuart Collection
- Video Tyme: The Meat Team at Oktoberfest in El Cajon
- Elusive Chef Gives Way to Pacifica Del Mar Reunion
- Mad About Getting Rid of MAD
- Erasure Delivers at House of Blues
- Occupy Wall Street Protests Come to San Diego
- Anti-Suicide Advocates Protest Play
- Tarp Money
- San Diego Symphony Phyriffic
- Banning Project Labor Agreement Bans
- Get them before we run out of ur cats size
News & Stories
The San Diego City Council voted 6-1 on October 4 to adopt a resolution, responding to the San Diego County Grand Jury report that a new city hall is not needed. The resolution authorized the ...
On October 1, 1986, the City of Encinitas officially opened its doors for business. About three months earlier, in the June '86 state primary election, citizens of five communities (Cardiff-by-the-Sea, Old Encinitas, New Encinitas, Leucadia, ...