Content for Thursday, May 28, 2009
- Murals Near Newport Avenue
- A Picture's Worth 1,000 Words
- Some Legislators Pushing Bill to Curb State Municipal Bankruptcies
- Desert Willows & Smoke Trees
- Corporate Heads Warn: Sober Up
- After Long Drought, San Diego Lead Indicators Turn Up
News & Stories
Officials from the Centre City Development Corporation (CCDC) continue on their cross-city public relations tour to promote the construction of a new downtown civic center. Last week, the group showed their stuff to a near-empty ...
Brian McCauley owns Traditions Tattoo shop at 1835 Palm Avenue, an old metal warehouse that once was home to an auto-parts store. “The neighborhood is messed up” says McCauley, a soon-to-retire Navy sailor. “We have ...