Photo Credit: San Diego Historical Society
  • Photo Credit: San Diego Historical Society
  • Story alerts
  • Letter to Editor
  • Pin it

The photo was taken in 1950, "near Rolando Hill, south of University Avenue and east of 54th Street," according to info on the Historical Society print.

To order this photo please contact the San Diego Historical Society at sdhscollections@sandiegohistory.org.

  • Story alerts
  • Letter to Editor
  • Pin it

More from SDReader

More from the web

Comments

Sign in to comment