If I ever had a new aria to learn I would listen to Gedda first in order to make sure I was “doing it right.”
Garrett Harris 4 p.m., Feb. 27
1. Recyclable Body Fluids in Human Form -
2. Identity Exchange Program Rectum Return Policy
3. Solar Panel Asses
4. Live from the Russian Compound
5. Earwax Halo Manufactured for the Champion in All of Us
6. Wet Dream War Machine
7. Listen, the Mighty Ear Is Here
8. Who Wants a Dose of the Clap?
9. Teenage Mustache
10. How to Become a Virgin
11. Anything Jesus Does I Can Do Better
12. Late for a Double Date With a Pile of Atoms in the Water Closet
13. File Under 'Soft Core Seizures'
14. Practiced Hatred
15. Psst! Is That a Halfie in Your Pants?
16. The Half-Eaten Sausage Would Like to See You in His Office
17. Pulling the Christmas Pig by the Wrong Pair of Ears
18. Can We Get Another Nail in the Coffin of Culture Theft?
19. Your Mantel Disguised as a Psychic Sasquatch
20. Twenty-Three Lubed Up Schizophrenics With Delusions of Grandeur
21. Captain Gaydar It's Time to Wind Your Clock Again
22. Priest With the Sexually Transmitted Diseases Get Out of My Bed
23. Pickup Truck Full of Forty Minutes