Garrett Harris 4 p.m., July 31
- Community Blog
- Vista Blues
Like A Raindow In The Dark...
It was a horridly dark day... and yes, I was depressed. Bad news on the radio, pundits sniping at each other-- oh, when will they ever learn?
Stepped out on my porch to get some fresh air... then I saw a great sight among the dark clouds... a honest-to-God rainbow.
It was as if God was saying: "No matter how dark it gets, be it depression or weather-- this is my sign that tells all that I still love you humans!"
Day soon gave way to night, and another day came to be. Still, in the darkest gloom, a sign of comfort can be found... if we merely only look for it.
More like this:
- Where is the pedestal? — Sept. 27, 2012
- Missing Jack — Aug. 30, 2012
- Waking to the call of a Rooster in herb scented linens — April 21, 2012
- A Typo of a Peculiar Type (part 3, conclusion) — Feb. 15, 2012
- Model Smoker — Jan. 17, 2002