Ruarri Serpa 10:30 a.m., July 31
- Community Blog
- Sore Eye Cup, San Diego's Best Beer
The Sore Eye Cup Vote Down
Thank you to all that nominated their favorite beers for the cup! I'm excited to see how they compete against each other. San Diego has the best craft beer scene and I'm stoked to be able to give some recognition to these great beers. The nominees all represent the quality and originality San Diego is known for.
It's time to narrow the 31 nominations down to the 10 finalists for the Sore Eye Cup. We are in search of San Diego's finest, regularly produced craft beer and we need your help. Choose your 3 favorites from the list below. The top 10, as voted by you, will move on to the live tasting/judging. You can vote everyday, encourage your friends to support your favorites and may the best suds rise to the top!
Click here to vote, you can vote daily!
More like this:
- Beer of the Week: Karl Strauss Peanut Butter Cup Porter — Oct. 25, 2013
- San Diego Beer Week: Day Seven — Oct. 30, 2012
- San Diego Beer Week: Day Five — Oct. 26, 2012
- Neighborhood 5th anniversary street fest — Oct. 11, 2012
- Mayor Declares June "San Diego Craft-Beer Month" — June 1, 2011