Robert Bush 1 p.m., Oct. 25
National Get Outdoors Day: free entry to parks
You can waive the usual National Forest Adventure Pass tomorrow and spend a gratis day exploring Cleveland National Forest as part of National Get Outdoors Day.
Since 2008, the annual event has encouraged families to seek healthy, active lives via outdoor activity.
Visitors who purchase a daily pass on June 8 can have it replaced for no charge.
However, other fees such as campground, reservation, and group site fees may still apply.
More like this:
- New suit filed challenging forest fees — Oct. 26, 2012
- Noble Canyon — June 27, 2012
- Forest Service to Repeal Fees at Many Sites — March 1, 2012
- Up the Creek — July 29, 1999
- Roberts Ranch Opens its Gates to Hikers in Cleveland National Forest — April 23, 1998