Dorian Hargrove 10:13 a.m., April 28
Baja BeerFest showcases craft brews in Tijuana
Over 40 Baja craft brewers will be on hand along with gourmet food vendors and local musicians.
Head south for a taste of Baja’s bourgeoning craft beer culture on Friday, July 19 and Saturday, July 21 (2 p.m. through 2 a.m.), when Cerveceros Acabc present the sixth installment of the roving Baja BeerFest (Avenida Revolucion in front of the Jai Alai).
Curated by Tijuana promoter extraordinaire Tony Tee, the festival will highlight over 40 breweries from throughout Baja (see full list in flyer below) and gourmet eats from Mariscos La Guerrerense, Tacos Kokopelli, Don Diego, and more.
Just as appetizing is Tee’s selection of live music for the event, including Danger Alto Kalibree, Dorian Santos, and electro-cumbia duo Sonidero Travesura on Friday:
More like this:
- Tape Deck Mountain: Sway — Sept. 24, 2013
- Liquid Geometry: Bosstone brings bass from down under — Aug. 8, 2013
- Ocean Beats: Ana Sia, Eprom, Grenier, Epcot, Mastah Syphe — June 20, 2013
- Buenasolasfest brings Baja's finest to the beach — May 28, 2013
- Dragon Lounge: future jungle birthday party — April 26, 2013