Lindsay Marks 6 p.m., Dec. 5
Tired of bipeding everywhere like a chump?
Score this sweet steed at Eleven’s multiple sclerosis bingo benefit tonight.
Cards are a buck each and drafts go for $3 all night.
“The rubber is great, the paint is damn near cherry and the chrome is spotless. Even has a spedometer/odometer (and horn, of course),” the Facebook event reads.
Other prizes include a skate deck courtesy of Tum Yeto.
Multiple Sclerosis Bingo Benefit
Tonight – Monday, March 26 – 8 p.m.
Eleven – 3519 El Cajon Blvd. – City Heights
More like this:
- Bonkfest: Tiny Telephones, Secret Fun Club, East of Sweden, Mike Delgado at The Void — March 1, 2013
- Five Free Friday Fiestas — Aug. 5, 2011
- Cheb I Sabbah Benefit - Kava Lounge - Govinda, Bassmechanic, Primal Luxe — June 21, 2011
- Temple of Roots — Foreign Love Sound System Meets Blackheart Warriors — June 19, 2011
- Shapes of Future Frames Debut LP Nears Completion — May 26, 2011