Garrett Harris 8 p.m., May 23
New Year’s Eve Yacht Party
Hop aboard the Inspiration Hornblower to bring in the New Year.
Of course, if you’re especially thrilled (or astonished, as the case may be) that 2012 is coming to a close, you can hop on board “the largest private charter yacht in SoCal.”
The seventh annual New Year’s Eve San Diego Yacht Party will see over a thousand guests on the three-level Inspiration Hornblower loaded with booze, tunes, and eats.
Tickets (currently $179) include a 5-hour excursion, 12 open bars, hors d'oeuvres, a desert bar, and music by DJ Dubz and The 80'z All Stars.
More like this:
- Citify your New Year’s Eve — Dec. 30, 2014
- San Diego supergroups invade the Local Music Database — Dec. 14, 2013
- 9 Theory: Give Me More — Oct. 13, 2013
- David Copley yacht for sale — Jan. 21, 2013
- Things for Doing - Saturday — Oct. 20, 2011