Walter Mencken 11 a.m., May 24
Holiday Shopping just got more “Dudish”: “Beer, chips, and no holiday music!”
This Wednesday evening, December 19, from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m., Bliss 101 (next to Whole Foods in Encinitas), will be hosting a shopping event for men. “Beer, chips, and no holiday music!” is their enticement for those guys who have gift list boxes unchecked. Bring your lists in (or have the women in your life call or stop by to leave their own wished for presents), eat, drink, and be merry!
In addition to your special lady-friends, Bliss 101 carries a wide variety of unique gifts that will keep your bromances in good shape, cheer various family members, and keep office relations humming along. They’ll even wrap your selections for you! You can leave feeling accomplished and satisfied that you’ve supported a local business.
P.S. Whole Foods has a paper recycle bin outside for that completed holiday list…
Bliss 101 687 S. Coast Highway 101, #151 Encinitas, CA 92024 760-487-1900 http://www.bliss101.com
More like this:
- 70+ great ways to celebrate the holidays — Dec. 4, 2013
- The Inquisitive Tongue: Nanette Wiser's Good Dish — Nov. 19, 2012
- 12 Reasons Why You Should Do Your Holiday Shopping at the Farmers' Market — Dec. 10, 2011
- T Minus 14 — Nov. 9, 2006
- Turkey With No Toil — Nov. 17, 2005