Don Bauder 4:30 p.m., Dec. 9
The HEM (Hecho en Mexico) crew started in 1989 as a close-knit bunch of Tijuana artists.
Now, HEM is an internationally recognized collective with members in Switzerland, the U.S., Spain, and southern Mexico.
HEM 's work can be found everywhere from Paris to London to Luxemburg to New York, and even next to Diego Rivera's house in Guanajuato.
HEM will be holding an exhibition at the Centro Cultural Tijuana on Saturday, December 15 (10 a.m. - 8 p.m.) with live painting by artists including SHENTE, KAFY, SPEL, and DUAL.
Image: A HEM tag at 7th and Negrete, Zona Centro, Tijuana
More like this:
- Slug & Tug: art/music of Tijuana and Mexicali in Normal Heights — Dec. 28, 2012
- The Title or Trailer Game IV: Catch it! — Dec. 27, 2012
- The Electric Healing Sound at Moustache Bar, Tijuana — Dec. 21, 2012
- Art and Trees: Tijuana's DIY Market and Music Festival — Dec. 14, 2012
- Snapshots of Chicali — Oct. 24, 2012