Ed Bedford noon, March 6
HEM shows at home
Tijuana street art exhibition to be held Saturday, December 15
The HEM (Hecho en Mexico) crew started in 1989 as a close-knit bunch of Tijuana artists.
Now, HEM is an internationally recognized collective with members in Switzerland, the U.S., Spain, and southern Mexico.
HEM 's work can be found everywhere from Paris to London to Luxemburg to New York, and even next to Diego Rivera's house in Guanajuato.
HEM will be holding an exhibition at the Centro Cultural Tijuana on Saturday, December 15 (10 a.m. - 8 p.m.) with live painting by artists including SHENTE, KAFY, SPEL, and DUAL.
Image: A HEM tag at 7th and Negrete, Zona Centro, Tijuana
More like this:
- Landini's: Little Italy's cheeriest frontage? — Dec. 28, 2012
- The Movie Studio Logo Quiz V: What is hidden in the snow, comes forth in the thaw — Dec. 27, 2012
- The Title or Trailer Game IV: Catch it! — Dec. 27, 2012
- Holiday gifts at Lux Art Institute — Dec. 19, 2012
- Snapshots of Chicali — Oct. 24, 2012