Don Bauder 9:30 a.m., July 25
This Wednesday, July 27, two of your favorite Bs -- Bacon and Bingo -- will connect at El Take It Easy. The games begin at 7 pm, and the party goes until 11:30. According DJ Brother Darkness, who'd be mixing music with DJ Timizzle for the evening, the restaurant has "revamped" the menu, and there's also a new cocktail menu (now you have my attention).
Aside from the fun of matching letters and numbers while drinking and nibbling with friends, all bingo players will have the chance to take home one pound of bacon. I hear bacon is great for a hangover.
For those of you who are Google-impaired, El Take It Easy is at 3926 30th Street. And yes, that is a picture of a bra made out of bacon.
More like this:
- A salad from the most unlikely source — March 3, 2014
- We're talkin' cavemen with Not So Fast food truckers — Feb. 13, 2013
- Growing Pains Subside for El Take it Easy — June 27, 2012
- El Dorado Summer Cocktail Menu Release Party — June 13, 2012
- Beach Breakfast Bingo — June 9, 2005