Dorian Hargrove 5:30 p.m., March 26
- Community Blog
THE NEW AGE OF MASTURBATORS...
Tweeters! Like mindless bees, or car horns in New York, this poem has a comment section, contribute a metaphor, to describe this new mass of jabber. A blog within a blog. This should prepare anyone for those rhetoric whores we call politicians, who are only notable when beating the same old drum of speeches, and the drumstick bounces into their face for that inappropiate.
More like this:
- High-End Fletcher Blog Wins D.C. Praise — Jan. 3, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for G.I. Joe: Retaliation — Dec. 13, 2011
- Cinepolis: the Bar & Menu — July 21, 2011
- lost in the translation — May 28, 2011
- Bad Review for New Union-Tribune Publisher — May 14, 2009