Dorian Hargrove 8:30 a.m., March 3
Wannabe Joker sought in pizza robbery
San Diego County Crime Stoppers is looking for help in identifying a man accused of robbing a Domino’s Pizza in Poway on September 6, as well as a second man who bought a pizza before the robbery and is suspected of helping the robber case the store.
Detectives say that around 9:45 p.m., a black male entered the store at 12265 Scripps Poway Parkway and ordered a pizza. He told the clerk his name was Javid.
While waiting, he left the store and was seen talking to another individual in a late model “highlighter yellow” Chevrolet Impala with oversized wheels. It’s believed that the car was occupied by the robber, who entered the store about ten minutes after the first suspect left with his pizza.
“Javid” is described as being between 19-23 years old and standing 5’7” to 5’8” with a weight of 165-175 pounts, with “fuzzy sideburns and a goatee.”
“He looked like he worked out,” says a joint release from Crime Stoppers and the San Diego Sheriff.
The second suspect is described as a black male in his mid-twenties, “with chubby arms and big hands” and a beanie covering his face. “The mouth area was stitched back up as if the suspect wanted to look like the Joker in the Batman movies.”
More like this:
- Suspect sought in Spring Valley Subway armed robbery — Aug. 29, 2013
- Suspect in attempted child abduction sought in Vista — Jan. 24, 2013
- FBI and SD Sheriff’s Dept. Seek Help To Identify Imperial Beach Bank Robber — Nov. 1, 2012
- Police Search for Suspect in Failed Robbery Attempt — Jan. 26, 2012
- Bank Patron Bites Robber — June 22, 2011