Don Bauder 5:30 p.m., March 10
His T shirt revealed his illegal profession
He admitted it in court today
Martell Davis admitted in federal court today (Sept. 12) that he transported a 17-year old girl from San Diego to Yuma so she could engage in commercial sex acts.
He had been arrested when he picked up the prostitute at a hotel. He was wearing a T shirt reading "I MAKE PIMPIN' LOOK EASY." He will be sentenced Dec. 13.
More like this:
- Criminal chose a different plaid shirt for his plea deal today — May 21, 2013
- Burglar admits three new felonies — Oct. 29, 2012
- Cyclist Landis Will Repay His Defrauded Donors — Aug. 24, 2012
- Killer Left Advice for Sons Before He Committed Suicide — May 14, 2012
- Loan Fraudster Gets 30 Months — June 10, 2011