Walter Mencken 9:15 a.m., March 28
His T shirt revealed his illegal profession
He admitted it in court today
Martell Davis admitted in federal court today (Sept. 12) that he transported a 17-year old girl from San Diego to Yuma so she could engage in commercial sex acts.
He had been arrested when he picked up the prostitute at a hotel. He was wearing a T shirt reading "I MAKE PIMPIN' LOOK EASY." He will be sentenced Dec. 13.
More like this:
- He's dead. "Good good good good!” — Sept. 18, 2014
- Criminal chose a different plaid shirt for his plea deal today — May 21, 2013
- Admitted killer Armando Perez denied chance to speak — March 1, 2013
- Second second chance — Nov. 26, 2012
- Two More Con Men Headed to Prison — June 28, 2010