Mercy Baron 9:30 p.m., July 29
Filner pleads guilty to one felony, two misdemeanor counts
Victims not named. Details not released
The Union-Tribune and local TV stations are reporting that former Mayor Bob Filner pleaded guilty this morning to one criminal count of false imprisonment by violence, fraud, menace and deceit, and two misdemeanor battery counts.
Further details have not been reported yet.
More like this:
- Former South Bay schools officials have day in court — Dec. 7, 2013
- Man accused of abuse pleaded guilty to one misdemeanor — July 27, 2013
- Encinitas man gets State prison for spitting on officer — May 18, 2013
- Man accused of fatal stabbing due in court next week — Oct. 8, 2012
- More Corruption Charges in South Bay — March 26, 2012