Jeff Smith noon, March 8
County home values continue soaring
Up 10.2% on yearly basis, beating U.S.
San Diego County home values shot up 2.2% in March from February, topping the increase of 1.2% among the 20 largest metro areas, according to Standard & Poor's/Case Shiller data released this morning (May 28). Over the last 12 months, San Diego home values rose a stout 12.1%, topping the 10.2% of the 20 largest metro areas. Fired greatly by low interest rates, housing values are going up sharply throughout the nation.
More like this:
- San Diego home values continued spurting in June — Aug. 27, 2013
- SD average home prices top metro areas' yearly gain — March 26, 2013
- Housing: SD beats other metro areas — Dec. 26, 2012
- SD home values rise in line with nation's large metro areas — Oct. 30, 2012
- SD housing outperforms most metro areas in third quarter — Oct. 23, 2012