Don Bauder 8:30 p.m., Aug. 26
Fallbrook man arrested on indecent exposure charges
Sheriff’s deputies arrested 26 year-old Patrick Christopher Harvey in Fallbrook yesterday afternoon (May 15) on charges of indecent exposure related to a February incident involving a 16 year-old high school student.
On the morning of February 27, the victim alleges, she was dropped off at a bus stop at the corner of South Mission Road and Winterhaven Road to go to school. A white Mercedes then made a u-turn and parked nearby in a red zone.
As the victim walked toward Ivy High School, the male driver slowly began to follow her, eventually stopping next to the victim. She looked into the car and observed the suspect wearing no pants, watching her, and “playing with himself,” according to a Sheriff report.
The suspect fled when the girl grabbed her cell phone to call police. A subsequent investigation identified Harvey as the suspect, and he was arrested and booked into the Vista Detention Facility without incident.
More like this:
- Facebook credited with assist in catching ATM bandit in East County — Jan. 24, 2013
- Murder suspected in Lemon Grove — Jan. 3, 2013
- Flasher in Fallbrook arrested — Dec. 24, 2012
- Juvenile arrested for transit system sexual assault — Oct. 8, 2012
- Sheriff: Encinitas Woman Walking Dog was Accosted — Aug. 15, 2012