Marty Graham 5:30 p.m., Feb. 26
Local courts full of Dianne York cases
She is both suer and suee
Dianne York (who sometimes went by the name Dianne York-Goldman until she divorced Goldman), is a lawyer's dream...well, sort of. San Diego courts are full of suits in which she is either a plaintiff or a defendant. There have been more than 35 suits in which she has been involved since 1999.
She has been the plaintiff in some suits related to her failed business, such as against Dermatology Cosmetic Laser Associates of La Jolla. She also sued Michael Breslauer, a bankruptcy attorney. She has sued two law firms.
Among other suits, in which she could be plaintiff or defendant, is Biofilm, Inc., which was related to her business, and La Jolla Spa, which she owned.
More like this:
- Will Nicolas Marsch get invited to Jewel Ball? — Jan. 22, 2014
- City Attorney's Office responds to sexual harassment lawsuit on Filner's behalf — Sept. 11, 2013
- Some facts about 18th accuser, Dianne York — Aug. 21, 2013
- Vexatious Litigant Loses Appeal — Oct. 19, 2010
- Phone Wars — Jan. 16, 2008