Marty Graham 6:30 p.m., Aug. 30
Goldsmith, DeMaio among hosts of fundraiser for Dumanis's next DA campaign
The business-friendly Lincoln Club of San Diego is sending out invites for a $250-a-plate breakfast next Tuesday, April 30, to benefit the 2014 re-election campaign of District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis. Former City Councilman Carl DeMaio and City Attorney Jan Goldsmith top the bill advertising notable attendees, which also includes local restaurateurs David and Lesley Cohn and Perry Dealy, a real estate developer formerly in the employ of UT San Diego publisher Doug Manchester who in 2009 pitched a proposal for a new Chargers stadium in Mission Valley that was dismissed by the team as “a complete waste of time.”
At the time her new campaign fund was formed in February, her failed 2012 mayoral campaign was still active, listing $19,380 in debts. State records show the campaign as still active as of April 25.
Her district attorney campaign fund, rolled over from the 2010 race, showed a balance of $26,239 as of January 31, the most recent statement available through the county.
More like this:
- Local Republican endorsement slate rolled out — June 12, 2013
- Dumanis draws first re-election opponent — April 9, 2013
- Records Show Cable TV Employees Pour Big Money into Council and Mayoral Campaigns — July 25, 2012
- DeMaio, Filner Remain Mayoral Front Runners — March 13, 2012
- DeMaio, Filner Are Likely Runoff Candidates in Mayoral Race — Feb. 8, 2012