Don Bauder 5:30 p.m., March 27
Police say pharmacy burglar may be repeat offender
El Cajon Police are seeking help in identifying and locating a man suspected of burglarizing the Kaiser Pharmacy on the 200 block of Travelodge Boulevard at least once, possibly several times.
In an announcement yesterday, police released video surveillance from an August 18 break-in. The suspect smashed one window to gain access to the building, then another to get into the pharmacy. He then rifled through various medicines before making off with an undisclosed amount of the semi-synthetic opiate Oxycodone.
The suspect was described as a white male in his mid-fifties with a medium build and wearing glasses, between 5’9” and 6’ tall.
More like this:
- Pharmacy Identifies Pill Thief — Oct. 23, 2012
- North Park Prowler Gets Away — July 13, 2012
- Suspect Stabs Then Goes to Rob Pills from Walgreens — May 8, 2012
- Late-Night Oxycontin — Dec. 16, 2009
- Crime Cam Stolen! — Feb. 11, 2009