Don Bauder 5:30 p.m., March 10
The San Diego Chargers and Buffalo Bills charge the steepest price in pro football for a small draft beer -- a whopping $9 per beer, according to Business Insider. The cheapest beers are both in Ohio: the Cleveland Browns and Cincinnati Bengals charge $5 per beer. The average cost per small beer in the National Football League is $7.28, up 2.1% from last season, says the publication. By contrast, the average price for the same beer in Major League Baseball is $6.10.
More like this:
- That SD-based spring pro football league was launched by embezzler — June 24, 2013
- You Want This Again? — Feb. 29, 2012
- Super Bowl Count: Packers 13, Chargers 0 — Dec. 7, 2011
- Hometown Bias — May 11, 2011
- Is Moores Jumping Out Just in Time Again? — Jan. 14, 2009