Dorian Hargrove 8 p.m., Dec. 11
A judge has released lists of items found during the investigation of the death of a young woman who was married to a Marine deployed overseas when she went missing last April.
The cars and home and hotel room of Jessica Lopez and Dorothy Maraglino and Louis Perez were all searched. All three defendants have pleaded not guilty to the kidnap and torture and murder of Brittany Killgore, 22, whose body was found April 17, 2012.
Detectives listed the following as some of the items seized during different searches:
Black cell phone, nylon rope and hairs from rope, open container of latex gloves.
Packing tape and duct tape, used duct tape, roll of pink tape, roll of red tape.
Plastic bags, open package plastic drop cloths.
Rope/pulley system in plastic bag – utility room, red skill saw in downstairs bedroom closet, Black & Decker saber saw in downstairs bedroom closet.
Apparent fingernail found on top of washer outside.
Misc documents – slave contract, Slave Rules Handwritten Note on top of file cabinet, red dog collar with heart pendant and red stains, condoms.
Scripto Lighter, bottle lighter fluid, Leatherman tool, folding knife. MCX grocery bag w/gloves, stun baton, trash, green ammunition box w/.223 rounds,AR-15 case & supplies, hair (on) stun gun.
The next court date for the three defendants is currently set in December.
More like this:
- Paul Pfingst is accused of secreting evidence — Oct. 2, 2013
- New evidence in Brittany Killgore murder case — April 7, 2013
- DNA of both Louis Perez and murder victim found on “stun baton” — March 16, 2013
- Cipher expert hired to decode message in murder case — Feb. 22, 2013
- New Details Released In Brittany Killgore Investigation — July 18, 2012