Ian Anderson 2 p.m., Oct. 22
Alleged rapist found in Tijuana returned to New Hampshire
A man who fled his 2010 rape trial in New Hampshire was recently arrested in Tijuana during a drug raid on a house. Christopher Blanchette, the suspect, has been waiting in the San Diego county jail after being handed over by Mexican authorities.
According to the Berlin Daily Sun, the 31 year old suspect will be prosecuted on two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault on a 15 year old. Blanchette was picked up in San Diego by Coos County sheriffs on August 23rd and returned to the Coos County House of Corrections.
More like this:
- Mexican authorities on alert for James DiMaggio, homicide and kidnapping suspect — Aug. 6, 2013
- Man admits to dismembering woman with help of family members in Tijuana — March 19, 2013
- Tijuana man arrested for teen sexual exploitation plot — Feb. 26, 2013
- Man who threatened to blow up San Diego courthouse arrested in Tijuana — Aug. 20, 2012
- Chula Vista Murder Suspects Arrested in Tijuana — March 27, 2012