Dorian Hargrove 3:30 p.m., April 29
Chamber of Commerce Sponsors Small Business Package
The San Diego Chamber of Commerce is announcing Regulatory Relief Day, set for next Monday, November 14. The event is part of what the group calls the Small Business-Friendly Policy Package.
The Relief Day in large part consists of a “dedicated City Council session to hear concerns, ideas and specific proposals from small businesses in San Diego,” according to a release by the chamber.
Other aims of the Small Business Package including granting amnesty and waiving penalties for building code violations to allow for improvements and expansions, reinstatement of the city’s small-business liaison, and expediting permits and removing sign regulations in certain Business Improvement Districts. The chamber would also like any new city ordinances that affect business to expire after three years unless reviewed and renewed by the city council.
More like this:
- White bread for lunch bunch — Sept. 18, 2013
- Did Sanders violate "cooling off" ban on Filner Mexico trip? — April 30, 2013
- Lightner, Chamber of Commerce Push City Website Upgrade — Feb. 28, 2012
- Chamber of Commerce Backs Pension Reform — Aug. 3, 2011
- The Hippies Win One — March 2, 2010