Patrick Daugherty 7:30 a.m., April 16
"Stroller Precinct Strolls" For Nathan Fletcher
"Women for a New Generation of Leadership," is what assemblyman Nathan Fletcher's campaign is calling a coalition of female supporters.
According to the campaign, the members of the group will host fundraising events geared toward female voters. Those events include a "moms for Fletcher play date," a "women in business roundtable event," and even a "moms for Fletcher door-to-door stroller 'precinct stroll" event.
"I’d like to thank this great group of women for their support,” said Fletcher. “The diversity and energy in this coalition are proof that women all over San Diego are ready for a new generation of leadership. These women have been a driving force for the campaign and will continue to do so through these efforts.”
According to the campaign, more than 300 women have joined the coalition so far. Some of those women include Briana and Karen Bilbray, wife and daughter of North County congressman Brian Bilbray, and Robin Munro Madaffer, San Diego lawyer and wife of former coucilmember Jim Madaffer.
Photo at left from Fox 5
More like this:
- Qualcomm CEO and Wife Give $10,000 to Beat GOP's Bilbray — July 16, 2012
- San Diego Execs Meet Nathan Fletcher In The Middle — April 25, 2012
- Log Cabin Republicans Dump Fletcher — March 30, 2012
- Conservative Group New Majority Endorses Fletcher — Dec. 1, 2011
- Fletcher Creates Coalitions for Latino, Asian Supporters — Nov. 7, 2011