Ken Harrison 8:30 a.m., Dec. 5
- Community Blog
Young Mass Gets Reduced
Word is that San Diego-based rapper Young Mass' Las Vegas kidnapping charge has been reduced to a domestic violence beef.
In the April 9, 2008 issue, I did an interview with Young Mass, see here. I decided to do it because, after listening to his work, I knew he was a star on the rise. And like the rappers that came before him -- Snoop, BIG, Tupac -- he has had his run-ins with the law, due to his own actions.
I'm sure there will be songs...
More like this:
- Imprisoned Rapper Young Mass Writes Message From Jail — May 18, 2011
- Critical Mass — March 16, 2011
- Young Mass Presents...the Best of Daygo City — Dec. 6, 2009
- One Rapper's Reality — March 25, 2009
- Poor Man's Copyright — Jan. 7, 2009