Yo yo yo. I heard all the hood cats were hanging here, wassup homies?

Y’all see I got my human trained, my digs is plush, only the best for moi.

Stella, uptown girl, whateva. Mica, you is fine, baby.

Gotta roll for now, be checking y’all, peace. Mongoose out.

antigeekess Feb. 24, 2010 @ 10:20 p.m.

Mongoose?! Aren't you the one who wouldn't watch the cobra/mongoose video? The mongoose wins, ya know. :)

He's cute, Cuddle. Love those white pawsies.

CuddleFish Feb. 24, 2010 @ 11:17 p.m.

She, Mongoose is a chick. Thanks, AG! :)

SDaniels Feb. 25, 2010 @ 7:34 a.m.

Oooh, not only the digs is plush! I can feel that silkiness right through the screen! Hilari-mouse set to her mouth--clearly, Mongoose be takin' no s*** ;)

CuddleFish Feb. 25, 2010 @ 10:29 a.m.

She don't be taking no s*** from nobody, girl. She the boss cat.

SDaniels Feb. 25, 2010 @ 2:37 p.m.

Man, she sly, too--needin' that cat to deal with hits on me from Salliemae, yo! That mouth says Lissen up corporation fools, SD got no time for y'all business up in her face! ...Sly set to that mouth, yo!

Robert Johnston March 1, 2010 @ 12:42 p.m.

Unlike a dog, a cat tends to regard itself as the beneveolent master of their pet human. When they want your lap--they will GET your lap, even if another human is sitting in it, giving you some much-needed skin-on-skin physical affection!

Still, this tyke reminds me a lot of Mr. Thang, my late tabby. Sometimes, when I was lying on my back, he come snuggling up to me. I'd pick him up, hold him like I was holding a barbell, and say "KITTY PRESSES!" Then I'd do one rep of ten tabby-weight bench presses. Afterwards, I pulled him onto my chest, ran my hand through his fur, and "feel the purr."

Makes you almost want to forgive them after you've been wakened at 03:00 by the yowls of two alley-kitties getting it on outside your bedroom window--and obviously enjoying both the location and the company!

Almost, but not quite!

Grasca July 13, 2010 @ 5:56 p.m.

I hoped that the fish had nine lives like her owner.

Win a $25 Gift Card to
The Broken Yolk Cafe

Join our newsletter list

Each newsletter subscription means another chance to win!