Robert Bush 7 p.m., Dec. 7
- Community Blog
- Jerry's Corner
A 500 Dollar Date
‘Pull it out!’ she says, It’s hurting me! Your going to fast! Slow Down!
He continues to dig deeper and deeper, the moans of pain can be heard in surrounding rooms, Again she says Pull it out! and slowly he begins to pull out in a circular motion, the relief is overwhelming for her, as it now begins to feel much better.
It has been over thirty minutes of hard work he says, but I was finally able to pull the whole thing out, as he showed it to her in front of her face, she stared in disbelief of how big it was, Its huge! she says in a moan and still in pain…
Yes, I agree the tooth itself was embedded pretty deep in the gums along with the root, but I was able to pull it out and you should feel much better in a couple of days as he was prescribing her some medication. She thanked her Dentist paid the 500 and was on her way.
More like this:
- A Typo of a Peculiar Type (part 3, conclusion) — Feb. 15, 2012
- The Early Daze, part 6 — March 5, 2010
- She told me my arm was gone. We argued about that for five minutes. I mean, I could feel it. — July 9, 2008
- What Do Women Want? — Oct. 2, 2003
- True Life and Grim Death — June 16, 1983