Garrett Harris 8 p.m., Nov. 29
- Community Blog
- I had two interviews
"It's true, it did happen.
look at the streets, along the curb, throughout the lawn.
Everywhere, candy wrappers, sticking about, whole suckers crushed in a cloud of sugar crystals, halloween did happen."
Little children, don't realize it until after the fact, the next day, walking to school, the trash is the proof, memoir.
The floating trash, piles of it, civilizations of it, cultures of it, crushed, dreams of trash, lives of crushed sugar suckers.
More like this:
- Just a Sunday afternoon trash fire on National Ave. — March 23, 2014
- Effin Effigy — Oct. 31, 2008
- Kid Rock & Reverend Run — Sept. 22, 2008
- Energy drinks: Is Red Bull just bull? — April 2, 2002
- What are Slurpees made of? — Aug. 30, 2001