Scott Marks 5 p.m., Oct. 23
Temecula in Shock Over Multiple Homicide/Suicide
Teenage boy slaughters family, then kills himself.
31000 Iron Circle, Temecula November 11, 5:20 p.m. Riverside Sheriff’s Dept. 33.510263, -117.116384
Riverside Sheriff’s Department responded to a call of shots fired. They found three of the victims dead in the backyard of the residence. The other two victims were found inside the house.
The home belonged to Jeffrey Blixt, 45, who lived thre with his 17-year-old son, Matthew. Also in the home was a 34-year-old woman and her two 15-year-old twin daughters.
Apparently Blixt was having a quiet Sunday barbecue before the violence erupted.
It looks as if Blixt, the woman and the twin girls were fatally shot by Matthew, who then turned his weapon on himself.
Blixt and his son, and the twins, died at the scene. The woman was taken to a local hospital with serious injuries and died shortly before 10 p.m.
More like this:
- Halt! Temecula Police Department! Just kidding. — Jan. 3, 2014
- Valley Center man accused in mother's death due in court — Jan. 14, 2013
- The Case of the Homicidal Twins — Nov. 7, 2007
- Man Brings Lover Roses Then Shoots Her — Aug. 9, 2007
- The Sarcastic Killer — Aug. 2, 2007